Certified Corporate Accountant
Advanced Corporate Real time Training
STATUTORY COMPLIANCE, COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Statutory Acts, Rules, Forms, Formats, Filings, Assessment procedures, calculations & employee benefits.
- Payment of Challans, Monthly Returns, Half Yearly Returns, Annual Returns, Settlement Forms, and Transfer forms etc.
- Due dates & filing of all the forms linked to the payroll summary.
- Payroll processing supported by real time exposure to the payroll software.
- Designing CTC breakup as per the offer letter.
- Designing break up for gross salary in view of tax exemptions & other related acts.
- Designing the pay slip with all statutory & other deductions.
- Preparing payroll summary.
- Updating employee’s database for New Joiners & discussion on F&F settlement process.
- Discussion on some formats like offer letter, Appointment letter, Relieving letter, Experience letter & confirmation letter.
- Discussion on formats used during employee joining & exit Process.
- Eligibility Criteria for EL, CL & SL, Leave policy, Calculations, deductions & reimbursement.
- Bonus act, Gratuity act, Shops & establishment act, Contract Labour act & Payment of minimum wages act.
- Tax planning for employees.
- Tax slab rates.
- Exemptions and allowances.
- Deduction on savings & Investments.
- TDS Deductions, Format & Procedure for TDS Calculations.
- Form 16 & ITR.
- TDS on Salaried.
- TDS on Others.
- TDS on Professional consultancy services & employee working as consultants.
- Advance Tax requirements and Calculations.
- STI & Tax Calculations.
- You’ll have in-depth knowledge on all the areas of PF, ESI, PT, Payroll structure, Calculations Forms, Formats & Due dates, etc., including Income Tax, TDS & Tax Planning for employees up to Form 16 & Form 16A.
- CTC Designing
- Complete rules, Procedures, Input VAT Entries, Filling forms and Formats.
- Acts, rules and Responsibilities and Forms, ST accounting entries.
- Covering all Responsibilities of the accounts person with relation to Bank transactions, B.R.S , Finance related matters
- Covering all rules, Procedures, terms CENVAT entries, Due dates etc.
- Group Discussions and Role play.
- FAQ / FUT / Mock interviews and Team Presentations.
- Discussion on Typical / logical interview Questions.
- Personality Development, Motivation, Business Communication Skills, Time Management, Questionnaires.
Working Knowledge of Tally Erp 9
- Overall accounting entries up to finalization and balance sheet level.
- Shortcut keys and formulas, Pivot Table, Auto and Advanced filters, Vlookup, Hlookup, Splits and Freeze panes which is used to prepare MIS reports.
- Accounting software having wide demands in job markets.
- We shall include training on all the modules of Quickbooks (QB)
- Suppliers & AP
- Customers & AR
- Students can lesion the classes through the Web application /Mobile APP
- Training will help you to get almost 1 to 2 years of experience
- Email support for clearing doughts
Fees: Rs. 999